After your products are set up in the stores, you’ll also need to set up a 1-to-1 mapping of the products in RevenueCat as well.
1. Navigate to the Products tab in the Settings for your app in the RevenueCat dashboard.
2. To add a new product, click the + New button and enter the product identifier exactly as it appears in the store, as well as the store that the product belongs to.
These product identifiers are the link between RevenueCat, and Apple, Google, Stripe.
An entitlement represents a level of access, features, or content that a user is “entitled” to.
Entitlements are used to ensure a user has appropriate access to content based on their purchases, without having to manage all of the product identifiers in your app code.
Most apps only have one entitlement, unlocking all premium features. However, if you had two tiers of content such as Gold and Platinum, you would have 2 entitlements.
Creating an Entitlement
To create a new entitlement, click Entitlements in the sidebar of the RevenueCat dashboard and click the + New button. You’ll need to enter a unique identifier for your app’s entitlement that you can reference in your app, we usually recommend the identifier: subscription
Attaching Products to Entitlements
Once entitlements are created, you should attach products to entitlements. This lets RevenueCat know which entitlements to unlock for users after they purchase a specific product.
When viewing an Entitlement, click the Attach button to attach a product. If you’ve already added your products, you’ll be able to select one from the list to attach.
Creating an Offering
1. To create an Offering, navigate to the Offerings tab to your app’s settings in the RevenueCat dashboard, and click the + New button to get started.
2. You’ll be prompted to enter an Identifier and Description for your offering. Note that the offering identifier cannot be changed later.
3. Once you’ve entered this information, click Add.
Each Offering you create should contain at least one Package that holds cross-platform products.
1. To create a package, click into your new Offering, then click the + New button in the Packages section.
2. In the popup, choose an Identifier from the dropdown that corresponds with the duration of the package. If a duration isn’t suitable for your package (e.g. consumable purchases), then you can choose a custom identifier. Include a Description, then click Add.
3. Click into the newly created package and begin attaching product by clicking Attach.
4. In the popup you’ll see dropdowns to select the appropriate product for each store. Choose the appropriate products, then click Attach.
For more detailed information see RevenueCat's own documentation at: https://docs.revenuecat.com/docs/entitlements